From now on you can get the perfect long-lasting manicure in the comfort of your own home.
Etude House launches Enamel Ting Gel Nails comes in 35 Shades of DIY fun!
With just one application, you can achieve a nice full-color, high-shine coating. What's more, the hardened gel coating will make sure your nails stay pretty and chip-free for a longer period of time.
How It Works
1. Start your manicure by removing the excess fluid on your nails.
-Use a sanding block to smooth out the surface of your nails
-Use Enamel ting Gel Nail Cleanser to wick away any excess moisture.
2. Apply one coat of Base gel,
|Enamel ting Gel Lamp|
|Enamel ting Gel Nails #4|
3. Apply one coat of gel color and heat under the lamp for 45 seconds.
(if you want an even more vibrant color you may apply an additional coat )
4. Apply the Top gel and heat your nails under the lamp for 45 seconds. Again, use the nail cleanser to remove any sticky residue.
|Enamel ting Gel Nails tip #4|
How To Remove
1. Grind the surface of your nails with a nail file so that the Enamel ting Gel Remover can be more easily absorbed.
2. Soak a cotton pad with the gel remover, place it on top of your nail, and then wrap with an aluminum foil. After letting it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, use the pusher to gently push the gel from the outer line of the skin.
3. Use the sanding block to remove the remaining gel.
The Enamel ting Gel Nails Collection comes with the following products, sold individually:
· Enamel ting Gel Nail Colors in 35 shades ($9.90 each)
· Enamel ting LED Gel Lamp ($99.00)
· Enamel ting Gel Nail Cleanser ($5.90)
· Enamel ting Gel Nail Remover ($5.90)