Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Seafood Dinner at SUNGAI RENGIT

Last Sunday, I went for a road trip with my family to Pengerang. The journey from Johor Bahru to Pengerang is about one and a half hour.
I often stop at petro kiosk to get some drinks and snacks whenever I go for road trips.



This is something new!  Gardenia Twiggies has new flavour- Tiramisu twiggies. The twiggies are my favorite snack since I was little.

We specially went for a seafood dinner at Restaurant Makanan Laut Sin Kong at Jalan Hee Seng, Kampung Sungai Rengit, Pengerang, Masai, 81600



It was Hari Haji so the restaurant was very crowded we waited for almost an hour before dinner was served...

We were so hungry, so we walked over to the next door~~





The traditional biscuits are freshly baked and sold~ 



These were what we had:


The fried rice was delicious, the taste was just right!



The "lala" were fresh !










Butter Squids SMALL- RM15, BIG- RM24



Sea Cucumber with Mushroom SMALL-RM25, BIG-RM35



Sizziling Oyster Egg SMALL- RM12, BIG- RM16



Tummy FuLL = Happy Kid 
Till next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment