This chocolate chip cookies is one of my favourite cookies recipes. It's butter cookies with an addition of chocolate chip. It's definite choice for chocolate lover =)
- 80g Unsalted Butter
- 60g Sugar
- 120g Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- An Egg
- Half a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 60g Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. The oven mode I used is conventional (Top and Bottom Heating)
2. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add an egg and mix in the flour and vanilla essence.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Divide dough into small balls and place on a baking tray.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool...
Hope you like my sharing today,
Till next time~
Have a nice day =)