Thursday, September 25, 2014

My favourite food at Petalling Street


 Last weekend, my family and I had a road trip to Kuala Lumpur.
And not to miss our favourite food at Petaling street. 

 First, we bungkus (takeaway)Sze Ngan Chye's roast duck located at Stall No.85, Petaling Street. 



Price of a duck is RM42, while half of a duck is RM21

YUMMY~~Sze Ngan Chye's roast duck






I choose to have a cup of air mata kucing in such a hot day!


While my sister have a cup of soya drink ~





Several flavour of Machi sold here which is  original, ribena, pineapple, lychee, black glutinous rice, pandan, mango and green tea...

My favourite is Ribena MaChi 滑溜溜麻芝 
 
Small : RM3
BIG OR MIX FLAVOUR: RM5 


We also had Yong Tau Fu at Madras Lane Yong Tau Foo
Address: City Center (old) Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur.






The worker make the Yong Tau Fu on the spot !! FRESH~

DELICIOUS~~!!

Till Next Time...
Have a Nice Day~~~























No comments:

Post a Comment