Let's make a Rilakkuma Pancake for a beautiful Sunday!
I have posted the recipe Homemade Pancake with Strawberry and Ice cream.
The steps are as follows:
The Pancake Mix
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl for the pancake mix.
After that, make a well in the center of the pancake mix then pour in milk and egg ...
Pour in milk
|Pour in Egg|
|Stirring until just smooth.|
- Set the heat of the stove to a low temperature.
- Put a little butter or margarine to grease the pan.
- Make the face of the Rilakkuma Bear on the pan with a tablespoon of pancake mix and half a tablespoon to make each of the ears. When the upper side of the pancake is bubbling it's time to turn to the other side, flip carefully with a thin spatula.
- Cook about 2 minutes until slightly brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Decorate the ears and nose with slices of banana.
- Draw the eyes, nose and lips with chocolate sauce.
This Rilakkuma Pancake is best served for breakfast.
You may add in an apple or any other fruit that you like =)
You can also serve with butter and honey.
Till we meet again, Bye =)