1.Apply it broadly on all over the eyelid using no.28, pinky shade with glittery white pearls. Then, before it dries up, gently blend it out using your fingertip.
2. Blend no.26 to the outer corner of your eyelid and lightly smudge with your finger to soften the harsh line.
3. Widen Your Eyes With Eyeliner. Use no. 50 to draw mainly on the tail part of the eye line.
4. Apply no. 28 on the lower lashline area.
5. Apply false eyelashes -Etude House Princess range volume #03
6. TadaaaXD~~Eye look is completed. Wasn´t that easy?? =)
Sketch your face with these multi-colored pencils that can be used as an eyeliner, eye shadow, blusher and lipstick!
The Play 101 Pencil is available at
all ETUDE HOUSE Singapore and Malaysia stores
★Retail Price (Volume)★