Sunday, July 27, 2014

[Recipe] Homecook Seafood Hokkien Char Mee

Recently I started learning how to cook at home. Of course, I’m still very much a beginner now...

I think It is a good idea to use a tried and tested cookbook recipe as a starting point when trying something new.

So today, I would like to write down my cooking experience of my favourite dish Hokkien Char Mee, the stir-fried dark noodles.


This is my first time cooking Hokkien Char Mee and the recipe I learn from my mum...

What we use:

Shrimp 
Squid
Garlic which is finely chopped
Vegetables
Thick Hokkien noodles


Seasoning we are using dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock, pepper and salt.




First, add some oil and preheat the wok over a high flame.

Then, add the garlic followed up with shrimp, squid and fry for one minute. Then add in the vegetables.
After that, dish it up and put aside 

On the other hand, fried the thick Hokkien noodles with some oil.

After that add in some dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and oyster sauce.

Then, put in the stock and a little bit of pepper and salt and let it simmer for 8 minutes with low flame.

Lastly, put in the seafood and vegetables which I fried earlier and serve it HOT ~!!!

TaDaa XD, 
Homecook Seafood Hokkien Char Mee is Served =D



Enjoy!


Feel free to post any suggestions or comments. Thanks!

Have a nice day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment