Friday, February 28, 2014

Etude House Milky You Cleansing Line



What I like about etude house milky you cleansing is it gives my skin, the increased brightness I see every time I use it.
I get some comments from my family and friends who notice that my skin is brighter than before...

 

 

What is this?


ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU CLEANSING MILK

 I spend a lot of time putting cosmetic on my face. 
So at the end of the day, a good makeup remover is just as important as the makeup I'm taking off.
The make up remover that I used recently is 
ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU CLEANSING MILK
This milky you cleansing milk is very rich in nourishing oils.
The emulsion type cleansing milk instanly cleanses off skin impurities and even heavy make up .


How To Use:



 1.Pump 2~3 times to dispense cleansing milk and apply to dry facial surface,
2.Massaging gently to melt makeup.  
2.Wipe face with a cotton pad gently/ Rinse off with warm water. 

●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●   ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞● 

What is this?



 ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU CLEANSING FOAM

I use this ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU CLEANSING FOAM every night after taking off my make up. This cleanser is very foamy and lathers great!
Only a little is needed to clean my skin and leaving my skin complexion soft and clean. It's smells nice too!


                   ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●   ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●



What is this?

 ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU ONE STEP CLEANSING FOAM

photo from etude house


 This is a great cleanser! This Cleansing foam cleanses in just on step, instantly melting away dirt,impurities, and makeup for clean and  and smooth skin.




Make-Up:
 Dispense sufficient amount and massage gently onto face.
Gently roll onto every inch of face, in the order of cheeks, nose and forehead.
Once Cleansing Foam absorbs makeup and inpurities and rolling becomes stiff,
rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water for a moist finish.



 
No Make-Up:  
Wet face and dispense small amount of cleansing Foam onto hands.
Lather and apply foam to face, gently massaging entire area.  Rinse off thoroughly with



              
                  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●   ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●  ●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●∞ ∞●

What is this?

 ETUDE HOUSE MILKY YOU BABY MILK WATER

After cleansing, use at the last stage... The gentle Milk Water cleans up the complexion for soft and moist baby skin.



  After facial cleansing, mix 2L of finsing water with 10ml~20ml Milk Water.
Rinse face with water-mixed Milk Water and finish off with rinsing with clean water.

or 

 After cleansing, recommend to pour 10ml of content to a palm and massage the face  in a circular motion with milk water. Then, rinse well with warm water.

Shake this product over 10 times before using to mix smoothing ingredients well=)






Complete your brightening regime with the Etude House Milky You Cleansing Line! 
Every product work synergistically for your skin to achieve luminous glow from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment