Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Etude House MiniMe SHINEE’S Be My Princess Collection

Etude House MiniMe SHINEE’S Be My Princess Collection Perfumed Mist 

 Yesterday is Malaysia Day ! Etude House are running special promotion , storewide buy 1 free 1 starting on 13th - 16th September 2013. Promotion including new arrivals ( BB cream , CC cream , perfume and etc)

 

I wanted to buy the MiniMe perfume since I went 2 the pink play party last time >< 

 

I purchased Etude House Body and Hair perfumed mist SHINEE’s limited edition

 
Ms. Holic as Jonghyun

Different type of perfume you choose, different pluggy shape you will get ^_^

And


Ms. Sunshine as Taemin

This will have a cap pluggy

 

Both of the perfume scene is so sweeet!!!! 

And can lasting for 8 hours.

I like it so much ~~

I wish to purchase all of them..

 

This product is actually endorsed by each member Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin.
1~Ms. Holic as Jonghyun
2~ Ms. Bloom as Minho
3~ Ms. Sunshine as Taemin
4~ Ms. Jealous as Onew
5~ Ms. Bling as Key

No comments:

Post a Comment